Acceptance Letter: Masters Program

grad2018 is going to be a great year for me. It’s all about making big moves. I can’t believe that I got accepted into the Masters Program. I recently graduated in 2017 with my teaching credential. I never thought in a millions years that I would be writing a book that’s almost finished and going to grad school while I’m teaching at the high school level full time. God is simply amazing. People always ask me how I do it all. It’s all God. When I am weak he makes me strong. I have days where I am exhausted but Gods strength keeps me going. I give him all the credit. I know it’s still early in the year but I never realized how strong I am and how much I have to offer this world. It’s crazy how fast time goes by. I remember when I was a little boy in my room feeling like the world doesn’t understand me. I use to feel like I was all alone when I was a teenager, and now that I am restored I feel empowered to share my stories to help others. God has brought me a long way.

1. thepsychogrok says:

Huge congratulations!! I remember the day when I got my masters acceptance letter four years back.. Its so thrilling..

Thank you so much!!! Yeah I am so excited.

2. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I never got on with school myself – too many people squashed into one place for me, but I consider myself a student of life every day. Take that light and shine it far and wide ✨

I like that β€œI consider myself a student of life everyday” that was inspiring and you spoke truth!

3. Congratulations on getting into your Masters program.

Thanks bro!!! I’m excited and nervous. I will keep you updated.

4. To God Be the Glory!!!! Many Blessings on your journey πŸŽ‰

Amen glory be to God!

5. To God be the Glory!!!!!Many blessings to you on your journeyπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My God is awesome. Thanks for the love!