Today I am 26 Years Young

On February 28th 1992 a king was born at 2:20pm by the royal parents of Emily and Joseph Towner.

(Me on the left) eating cake, chicken and fruit punch!

If I had a billion tongues I STILL wouldn’t be able to thank God enough. I am so grateful to see another birthday. Throughout my day my heart will be rejoicing thanking God.I will keep you all updated on my birthday festivities today.

Later tonight after my birthday comes to a close I am going to write a personal post. All my personal feelings and thoughts are going to go into it. Once again thanks for all the love and support. I’ve only had this website for a month now and I’ve been getting tons of love. I can only imagine how much love I’m going to get from my family, friends, social media subscribers and students today considering it’s my birthday.

God is Love..

More loved than I deserve..

1. Jaidip Patra says:

Happy birthday… Many many happy returns of the day. God bless you

Liked by 3 people

Thank you so much little Brother! That means a lot.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.
      The time has now come. My new book is finally available for sale. The book is titled Pieces in the Dark: TURN THE LIGHT ON. Please support me by purchasing a copy on amazon.

Link:

Description:
      Pieces in the Dark holds many truths about the human emotions. The short heartfelt vignettes include emotional stories of heartbreak, love gone wrong, moving on, loss, identity, spirituality and a strong lust for inner freedom. Everything becomes into question and the meaning of life is then changed by all the events that occur throughout life. Is it possible to find joy and happiness in a world full of chaos? Does depression go away? Or, does it hibernate for awhile? What happens when the lights turn on and all your secrets are brought to the light? Every page will have you whispering “me too”.

I need you!
      Can you please post my link, Description and the picture of my book cover to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and snap chat pages please and thank you. All the support is greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
        I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

2. Hey wishing you a very warm happy birthday brother, stay blessed always with infinite smile and success in Ur life, stay happy always!!.

Liked by 2 people

Thanks Chetan. That means a whole lot coming from you!!! You’re a blessing. Once again thank you.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

3. Happy Birthday… May you have a life full of love and joy, and a blessed life…. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Thank you so much Vaishali. I am so grateful to be alive today!

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

1. Hi,

Greetings of the day!

Congratulations, this is really a good news.

I will surely share the given link on all my accounts and will ask my friends to do so as well.

Liked by 2 people

Thanks so much. I truly appreciate this!

4. Saul TorresZapien says:

Happy birthday to the most talent young man I have met. You have came a long way and I admire you soo much for all your hard work and dedication you have also you have an amazing family. Also I want to tell you that I hope you have many more birthdays. Your the best man keep up the good work and remember how you tell me “ your the only person that can change your future and actions and it starts today” thank you so much and happy birthday once again.

Liked by 3 people

Thankkkkk you!!! This is so nice. I honestly appreciate you in my life. Once again thank you.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

5. The happiest of birthday wishes to you!! I hope this year brings with it lots of love, success and happiness..

Liked by 2 people

Thank you so so very much. This means a lot. You were my very first subscriber. I am not sure if you know that, but I remember lol!

1. Oh I was not aware of that.. I hope you have found in me a good subbie!! Have a Wonderful day..

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

6. Happy Birthday! God bless you and fill your heart with joy today.

Liked by 2 people

Thank you sooooo much!!! God is amazing.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

7. yuulye says:

Happy Birthday Bro! Waiting for the post!

Thanks so much bro!!! I feel the Love!!

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

1. yuulye says:

I’ll try sharing the link on my facebook page. It so awesome that you are a book writer, happy to know you here 😁

Thank you so much your support means a lot!

3. yuulye says:

You’re very much welcome, happy to be able to help 😊

8. Happy Birthday! Wishing you good health, happiness & love. God bless.

Liked by 2 people

Thank you so so much. That means a lot frfr! All the love I’m getting today is amazing! Once again thanks.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

9. Happy belated!!

Blessings

Liked by 2 people

10. msw blog says:

Happy belated birthday and that photo is too precious 🙂 May I suggest you start a birthday journal. Essential it’s a journal you write in once a year on your birthday to reflect on your year and what you want your next year to look like, and what that particular birthday meant to you. It’s always amazing to go back and see the years unfold..

Thank you so so much.