Let Your “No” Be A Complete Sentence!

Learning that God did not create us to overwork our bodies and be there for everyone. God wants his children to be fully rested so that we can be prosperous and do his work. The enemy want us to think that we have to do everything so that we can be tired and drained. AND if we are tired and drained then we won’t be successful at winning souls for the kingdom of Christ. Don’t let the enemy win by making you feel bad for not doing everything. Stop trying to do everything. We are not made to be superhuman. Let your “no” be a complete sentence.

1. “Let your “Yes ” be yes…..and you’re “No ” be no”- the Bible

Liked by 3 people

1. Deonte…too many “preach” without love.
        I say what I see….if we want to see something better in the world, shouldn’t we be better than the world?

God is Love if you preach without love then you’re not preaching the gospel.

3. Amen to that Deonte.

4. Defy the world and its ways ,and you are hated by it …Follow God ,and you are Loved by Him!

2. Deonte, too many “grow-up” without growing “UP”….. They replace Love of God ….with love of money ,status, power ,wealth ,and all those things that are from the Adversary. Love is a weapon that the Adversary hates. So we fight…… and use love as our weapon……..

3. I “COULD” hate God for allowing me to have hydrocephalus…. but I don’t . (Hydrocephalus is fluid on the brain). If anything ,it has been the one thing that has taught me to be dependent on God, not men. It is a hard road to hoe, but ….I am still standing , by the Grace of God.

Thanks for sharing. That’s an encouraging message. God is with you.

I’m praying for your deliverance.

4. Is it “painless”? No!.I am fortunate enough today , to get up and do this…. to chat with you… to watch over my husband today, like he lovingly watched over me yesterday.

5. Deonte, just ask God to give me the Strength to endure it….. don’t take it away……

Please keep me updated. I will be praying for you.

6. God knows the Purpose He has for me….since I have hydrocephalus, I have a voice for those who don’t.
    There are children who cannot speak….yet I STILL can….. get that yet?

7. Thank you for your prayers,Deonte

8. pramegha says:

I heard somewhere that we must be kind to ourselves. So true, isn’t it?
    🌸🌸

Amen ! Be nice to yourself.