Go Away And Get Your Mind Right

Have you ever had one of those days where you wanted to be left alone?…and you pushed everyone away..not because you were mad at anyone but only because you wanted time to reflect on everything and get your mind right..

1. Yes, I remember.
    I did this to know more about myself.

Those days are most meaningful..

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.
      The time has now come. My new book is finally available for sale. The book is titled Pieces in the Dark: TURN THE LIGHT ON. Please support me by purchasing a copy on amazon.

Link:

Description:
      Pieces in the Dark holds many truths about the human emotions. The short heartfelt vignettes include emotional stories of heartbreak, love gone wrong, moving on, loss, identity, spirituality and a strong lust for inner freedom. Everything becomes into question and the meaning of life is then changed by all the events that occur throughout life. Is it possible to find joy and happiness in a world full of chaos? Does depression go away? Or, does it hibernate for awhile? What happens when the lights turn on and all your secrets are brought to the light? Every page will have you whispering “me too”.

I need you!
      Can you please post my link, Description and the picture of my book cover to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and snap chat pages please and thank you. All the support is greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
        I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

2. Wright876 says:

Yes, experiencing this at the moment…my latest blog post is all about this

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link:

Description:

I need you!

Thanks for the love and support!

Good afternoon! I hope you are doing well.
      I have great news my book has made the top 200 list in two days.

Link: