My New Book Has Made Top 200 on Amazon in 2 Days!

I am beyond excited. I give all the glory to God. My new book Pieces in the Dark: Turn The Light On was released on April 4th on Amazon. When I was looking through my messages Amazon sent me an alert and my book is Top 200 out of 23,738 books being sold right now in the Literature and Poem category. Thank you all so much for supporting me. With God all things are possible and I am shooting for best seller. With God nothing is impossible. Don’t ever allow anyone to downplay your dreams or talk you out of the plan and purpose God has for you. If you have not purchased my book go and get a copy. Information will be provided below.

Amazon:

Description of book:

Pieces in the Dark holds many truths about the human emotions. The short heartfelt vignettes include emotional stories of heartbreak, love gone wrong, moving on, loss, identity, spirituality and a strong lust for inner freedom. Everything becomes into question and the meaning of life is then changed by all the events that occur throughout life. Is it possible to find joy and happiness in a world full of chaos? Does depression go away? Or, does it hibernate for awhile? What happens when the lights turn on and all your secrets are brought to the light? Every page will have you whispering “me too”.

Appearance:

I need you!

Can you please post my link, Description and the picture of my book cover to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and snap chat pages please and thank you. All the support is greatly appreciated.

1. Bless! A fellow Amazon author. Congrats , I pray you reach the top ten.
    I’m ordering a copy now.

Omg thank you so much. Your support means more than you know. Once again thank you so so much!

Thank you so so much. Thanks again for supporting my book!

2. Shared Brother and Bless you for writing. When all is said and done books will outlive the internet. Your overstanding may lead to one soul “understanding”. Namste’

thank you so much for dropping some real jewels.

3. Congratulations! What a super accomplishment! So happy for you!!
    Chuck

Thank you soo sooo much. I hope that you purchase it. Once again thank you 😊

4. John Reyes says:

Congrats man! That is a really big accomplishment!

Thank you so so much. I hope you enjoy the book.

5. nagwa 🥀 says:

This is so exciting and it makes me happy. Congratulations, keep it up!

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy my new book! Let me know when you received a copy. God is good.

6. Can’t wait to get my copy!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks Sister !!!