The waves of life begin to push harder and it feels like no one is there to pull you out the storm. Getting out of bed becomes challenging each day, and going to sleep becomes a fight because of all the unsettling thoughts running inside of your head. No matter what season of life we are in God promises us to never leave nor forsake us.
Is life hitting you in all directions? Is it starting to feel as though your bad days are beginning to outweigh the good? In life there are seasons and some seasons are more memorable than others. There are times where everything is going as planned, but then out of nowhere the clouds begin to roll in and the storm comes. The waves of life begin to push harder and it feels like no one is there to pull you out the storm. Getting out of bed becomes challenging each day, and going to sleep becomes a fight because of all the unsettling thoughts running inside of your head. No matter what season of life we are in God promises us to never leave nor forsake us. It is important to empower ourselves through the word of God everyday. The Holy Spirit will always be there to lead and guide!
10 Daily Morning Affirmations
- I am delivered and set free in Jesus name.
- I am a child of God. Yes I have made many mistakes in my life, but I will not allow anything to keep me down in sin. I am free indeed.
- I am a spiritual demon slayer. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- I am victorious. And my children’s children’s will be blessed and victorious too.
- I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. I will not allow the enemy to speak defeat into my life, and I will not allow myself to speak defeat to myself!
- I am not going back to what God took me out of. I will keep moving forward, and when I fall I will get back up again and not overthink the past.
- I am good enough. I will not keep thinking low of myself because of the insecurities that I have. God has equipped me for every task!
- I am powerful. Everywhere I go I will walk with my head up high.
- I am worthy. I know my worth and I will remind myself of who I am in every situation in life because God want’s the best for me.
- I am blessed and highly favored.
WE DECLARE ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAID IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
(Now lift up your hands, receive it in your heart and give God your best praise)
Don’t forget to repeat these every morning, and feel free to add some extra daily affirmations to your list OR write them in the comments so that we can all be blessed by your addition.
Ecclesiastes 3 1-8
3 For everything there is a season, and a time for every [a]purpose under heaven: 2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
If you would like to purchase my Poetry and Prose books click on Menu and then the Books tab for more information. OR, you can go to Amazon and search up my newest book Fading Into the Clouds by Deonte’ Earl Towner.