I thank God that I do not fear living life anymore. I would get anxiety over anything. I would think about all the bad things that could happen to me, but now instead I think of all the amazing blessings that could happen throughout my day.
This morning as I was writing in my journal I began to jot all the things that I am grateful for. I wanted to share them with you all just in case you are going through a lot in your life and it seems like your troubles are outweighing the goodness of life. Looking at these may help you refocus and count all your blessings.
My Grateful List:
- I am grateful for the love of Jesus Christ in my life. To know that he will never leave me nor forsake me makes life worth living. He won’t walk out like everyone else.
- I thank God for my family and friends that I have. The small circle of people I have around me that truly cares about my well being brings me joy.
- I am grateful for a roof over my head. The fact that I have somewhere to sleep and take a warm shower every night is something that we take for granted because we’ve had it for so long.
- I am grateful that I can say that I love all of me. There was a time in my life that I hated myself. I would tell myself mean things so that when someone else would say it to me it wouldn’t hurt as much. I thank God that I wake up every morning uplifting myself instead of beating myself up on the inside.
- I thank God that I do not fear living life anymore. I would get anxiety over anything. I would think about all the bad things that could happen to me, but now instead I think of all the amazing blessings that could happen throughout my day.
Please comment below or send me an email of all the things you are grateful for.
And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
If you would like to purchase my Poetry and Prose books click on Menu and then the Books tab for more information. OR, you can go to Amazon and search up my newest book Fading Into the Clouds by Deonte’ Earl Towner.