There is a spiritual battle going on in our minds. The enemy loves to whisper things to create anxiety, depression, pain, worry and heartache. The enemy wants to drain us spiritually and make us doubt the voice of God. Negative voices are powerful and can cause so many harmful things to happen in our life. Everything carries a spirit and the voices inside of our head are either from God or the Devil. Voices from the Devil can influence a person to harm themselves or others and self destruct. Those harmful voices can cause a person to be scared of everything. There are people that fear going outside because the enemy has them so locked up in their mind that he’s convinced them that if they go outside the worse possible outcome can happen to them which will lead to death.
But when we read the word and know who God is you are able to rebuke those voices and replace them with his word. When God speaks to you he gives you courage, strength, peace, joy, love and understanding. Everyday we must pray because the enemy is constantly trying to work against the plan that God has for. The enemy will do anything and everything to distract us from reaching our full potential that God has for us. One of the greatest attacks the enemy comes after is our mind and the things that we are most insecure about.
Some of the voices in our head may sound like:
- You’re never going to get married.
- Your health will decline.
- Something is wrong with you.
- You are not good enough for your partner that God blessed you with.
- You are going to die soon.
- You are your past and you will never get rid of the person that you used to be.
- Happiness will never come your way. Your friends will continue to grow and succeed in life but you will always be stuck.
We have to get to the point in our life where we trust God fully, and make up in our minds that we will live regardless of the circumstances in our life. Even during the hardships and storms we have to remember that we are exactly where God wants us to be and in those low seasons of our life it is important to pray, fast and read our word. Instead of allowing those voices in our minds to defeat us we must speak Gods promises and pray over our situation.
- God has not left me.
- God is going to answer my prayers.
- I am healthy and everything that I touch shall be healed in Jesus name.
- My life is on track even though I fall at times.
- It won’t always be this way, but in the meantime I will continue to live my best life.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- I shall live and not die!
I ask you right now to clear out all worry, anxiety, depression and any form of mental health issue. I ask you to cast the devil out of their mind that’s been trying to discourage them in everyway. You are blessing them in this season and the enemy is harassing them every way possible to get them in a dark place. We know that you are victorious and you have given us the victory. We don’t doubt you no matter what comes are way, but we will praise you even the more and make the devil mad. You are our safety and strong tower. You are the rock that we stand on and we will not be moved. In Jesus name we pray.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7
If you would like to purchase my Poetry and Prose books click on Menu and then the Books tab for more information. OR, you can go to Amazon and search up my newest book Fading Into the Clouds by Deonte’ Earl Towner.